Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paper Share Promotion


Hi all,
If you have not yet seen the new Designer Paper Stampin Up has you
must go check it out. (www.stampinup.com)

I am doing a share "swap":

You will get 6x6 piece of every sheet of the 20 new designer papers
on pages 168-171. (not counting the patterns on pg 171)

All I need is 8 people to join the group. If your interested in
joining please drop me an email. Or you will be able to join right
off of my blog: iheartcreating.blogspot.com.

The cost will be $37.00 per person. This includes the 20 pieces of
double designer paper (6x6) and shipping. If you would like to pick
it up the cost is 29.00.

I think you will really enjoy all the papers!

Registration is open through September 15th. Payment must be made by September 15th.

Enjoy!
















No comments: