Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hostess Club Winter 2008

Sign up from now till August 31st for the winter hostess club!

Each month you will put in a $25.00 order. Each month someone from the group will receive the hostess benefits for that month! $15.00 in free merchandise and 1 level 1 stamp set!

Each month the group will meet at my house you will pick up your order and we will create on gift project that night!
This is considered a stamp camp kind of class!

Commitment is for 6 months! Runs September through February. We will meet Third Thursday of each month. From 7pm-9pm

No class fee! Come meet some new friends!

(note 6 people need to be registerd before the club will go live) If you can not make a class you will email me your order, and I will send you your class kit for that month.

At time of registration you will need to supply me with an active credit card, and a signed contract. If for some reason you do not submit your order on time you will be charged $25.00 for that month for the class fee.

September's class: Birthday/Anniversary Card Organizer!
How many times do you forget people's birthdays? I know I do all the time I have the right month wrong day.
Well for this class we will be creating a 12 month Birthday/Anniversary Card Organizer.

You will receive all the supplies to create this great book. In October's class we will make the cards to fill the book up!
note: The photo is not the exact pattern that we will be using for the class. (photo supplied from splitcoaststampes.com)


If you like any of my classes and would like to host one in your own home email me so we can set-up a date and time.

No comments: