Monday, July 7, 2008

What will I be doing July 29th?


Don't know? I am going to Salt Lake City Utah! I am joining 1000's of other SU demonstrators at SU's annual convention. Stampin Up is celebrating 20 years this year, and I am marking my 5th year with Stampin Up as well!

What do we do at convention?
We CARD SWAP, We SCRAPBOOK PAGE SWAP, We 3D SWAP, We goto the SCS dinner, We goto the 80's party, We goto the Pizza Party, We meet new friends, We hang out with old friends from all over the US and Canada, We see lots and lots of samples, We get FREE PRODUCTS!, We get PRIZES from the PRIZE PATROL! We goto some business classes, We listen to inspirational stories, We goto the awards ceremony, and WE STAMP!

What do you do in July?

When I get back I will share lots and lots of photos with you!

No comments: