Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Invitation Set



This is the second invitation I did for an SCS swap. I like this one its simple but elegant. I can picture it on very shimmered paper it would look so pretty. I used Boroque Motifs as the stamp set. Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie. I used a versamark B&W technique on the thank you. I turned the photo into black and white. Then I took the versamark pen and put it on the flowers where I wanted to add color. You will see I added colors orange and brown with pastels on the flowers. Its as simple as that. I call it the photoshop for stampers technique.
I also used the half pearls in the pretties kit to give it the pop that it deserves. I think if I did this as a real invitation and not a swap, I would have to find something else to use for the pearl part. I love the way this came out.

No comments: